Checkup latest Job Vacancies at Cobranet and apply with the form to the right
Job Vacancy: We are urgently in need of skilled & well experienced sales persons in the Corporate Department of our Company.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive (2 positions)
Qualification & Experience:
BSc./B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution
Minimum of 5 years ‘successful sales experience in an ISP company a MUST; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
· must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
· Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
· Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook,
punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
· Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
· Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
· Ability to develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database.
· Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
· Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with internal order-processing staff.
· Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation.
Ability to drive with valid drivers’ license and knowledge of Lagos roads an added advantage.
All CVs should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 2weeks from the date of this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
2. Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
3. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
4. Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
5. Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
6. Escalate cases to another unit to and follow up on the case.
7. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
1- Report to the Head of Department.
2- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner
3- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his colleagues.
4- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
5- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by his Manager.
6- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
1- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
2- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
3- Basic RF knowledge.
4- Ability to resolve problems remotely
5- IT Skills
1. Interpersonal relationship.
2. Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
4. Communications skills, both verbal and written.
Academic / Education Qualifications:
Preferred BSC (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
CCNA is preferred.
MCP is preferred.
A previous experience in support or IT department
Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Job Title: Account Management Executive/Officer.
Client Relationship Management, Retention, Revenue Collection and Account Reconciliation.
Qualifications & Experience:
Skills and Specifications
Duties and Responsibilities
All CVs should be sent to:email@example.com within 2weeks of this job advert.
- Experience: 4 years and above, @ least of 2 which must be in a similar field.
Education and qualifications:
- BE / HND in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of electrical theories and systems
- Knowing how to work with different wire systems
- Prompt in emergency situations. Confidently and quickly handle the problem
- Experience in testing, commissioning, integrating, supporting, fault analysis and diagnosis of electrical products and systems
- Quick learner motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Knowledge in electrical test equipment.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Work well with others at various levels.
- Arrive to work, jobs on sites, and meetings on time and prepared.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and managing different types of electrical systems.
- Installation of power equipment (Rectifiers, Converters, Inverters, Batteries, Cabling and connections) for new site commissioning.
- Responsible to design, draw and update company’s electrical site.
- Maintain an inventory of parts, power equipment and electrical supplies.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical/mechanical faults on generators and systems, including programmable controls (ATS), controls cables, at the head office and various sites.
- Provide prompt response to resolution of incident/problem as they arise.
- Rectify all faults relating to power and other electrical installations and equipment
- Construction of panel/board for site installations.
- Keep all equipment operational and liaise with third party suppliers and technicians for external repair service/ to handle all purchases and servicing when necessary.
- Carryout regular site inspection check, diesel supply and generator servicing.
- Carryout grounding of various electrical system and installation of surge arrestor
- Carrying out preventive maintenance.
- Reporting and documenting the status of the activity.
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams.
- Communicates daily activities and written reports
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
(b) RF / Transmission Operations Engineer
- Experience: 4 years and above.
Education and qualifications:
- BSc / HND in Computer engineering/Telecommunications
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- Capable of making solid, fact-based decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work well in an international, multi-cultural, and high pressure technical environment.
- 3+ years of technical experience in a telecommunications or network operations environment.
- Knowledgeable in Cisco routers and switches configuration.
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Certified Wireless Network Associate (CWNA) preferred.
- Good understanding of wireless communications is preferred.
- To handle escalated complaints related to coverage and quality experienced by the users.
- To handle transmission backbone traffic routing
- Fixed Wireless Network Planning and optimization
- Capacity Dimensioning and Design
- Interference Analysis both Internal & External
- Ensure the best QOS delivered for the last mile end user
- Perform routine audits of network parameters and recommend remedial action where necessary.
- Handle and monitor the performance of new upgrades on the network
- Report directly to RF/Transmission Manager.
Salary attached to each position above is very attractive.
All CVs should reach be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 2weeks from the date of this advert. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Pls abide my the timline.