Checkup latest Job Vacancies at Cobranet and apply with the form to the right
Job Vacancy: We are urgently in need of skilled & well experienced sales persons in the Corporate Department of our Company.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive (2 positions)
Qualification & Experience:
BSc./B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution
Minimum of 5 years ‘successful sales experience in an ISP company a MUST; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
· must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
· Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
· Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook,
punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
· Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
· Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player.
· Ability to develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database.
· Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
· Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with internal order-processing staff.
· Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation.
Ability to drive with valid drivers’ license and knowledge of Lagos roads an added advantage.
All CVs should be directed to: email@example.com within 2weeks from the date of this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
2. Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
3. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
4. Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
5. Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
6. Escalate cases to another unit to and follow up on the case.
7. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
1- Report to the Head of Department.
2- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner
3- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his colleagues.
4- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
5- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by his Manager.
6- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
1- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
2- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
3- Basic RF knowledge.
4- Ability to resolve problems remotely
5- IT Skills
1. Interpersonal relationship.
2. Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
4. Communications skills, both verbal and written.
Academic / Education Qualifications:
Preferred BSC (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
CCNA is preferred.
MCP is preferred.
A previous experience in support or IT department
Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Pls abide my the timline.